To strengthen our dynamic and rapidly growing team we are looking for several MTAs, BTAs, or CTAs as
Laboratory Technicians Metabolomics & Clinical Chemistry (w/m/d) at the earliest possible convenience working full-time (40h/week).
The positions report to the COO.
What we expect of you ...
- Support the development, adaptation, and optimization of targeted LC-MS and/or enzymatic clinical chemistry assays for measurements of defined metabolites
- Execute and report on studies to establish performance characteristics of such assays
- Diligently document all experiments inline with applicable quality standards for regulatory filings
- Organize and maintain laboratory environment, equipment, and procurement
What you offer ...
- Completed professional training as state-approved biological, chemical or medical lab technician (BTA, CTA, MTA)or equivalent skills and experience
- Professional experience in biopharmaceutical/biotech industry or academic institutions; work experience in a regulated environment (e.g. ISO 13485; 21 CFR 820) is of benefit
- Solid experience with clinical chemistry methods (e.g. enzymatic assays) and/or modern LC-MS methods
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of an interdisciplinary team
- An independent and structured work style with attention to detail focused on delivering results and solutions
- Very good oral and written language skills, either German or English; German language skills are of benefit but not required; basic English language skills are a must
- Strong communication capabilities
- Solid skills in the use of the software packages customary in the industry (including but not limited to MS Office)
- A friendly, yet confident demeanor towards superiors, colleagues and external parties
- A robust, calm, and well-humored temper
What we offer...
- An exciting job in an innovative, growth-oriented enterprise with flat hierarchy and rapid decision-making
- Flexible working hours
- A fair and competitive compensation
- An inspiring working environment in a team that successfully combines seasoned industry experts with young high-potentials
Do you recognize yourself in this job profile? If yes, we are looking forward to your application by email including all relevant documents. Please also include the reference number below, your earliest availability and your salary expectations.
Reference Number: HR2021_002