To strengthen our dynamic and rapidly growing team we are looking for a Medical Software Solutions Architect (w/m/d) at the earliest possible convenience working full-time (40h/week).
The position reports to the COO.
What we expect of you ...
- Lead the requirement engineering for web applications for the interpretation of our multi-parametric diagnostic tests intight corporation if with the in-vitro diagnostic R&D team and medical affairs
- Design and develop such applications
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Support the validation of such applications in compliance with applicable European and US regulatory and quality standards
- Recruit and manage freelance programmers and SW/ICT service providers contributing to the development and validation of such applications
What you offer ...
- A degree in software engineering / ICT
- Experience as a full-stack software developer with focus on web application development including front-end development
- Experience in data-driven applications
- Ideally experience with digital health applications and regulatory compliant cloud-based processing of medical data (e.g.GDPR / HIPAA)
- Experience in leading software development teams
- An independent, self-starting and structured work style focused on delivering solutions
- Very good oral and written English language skills; German language skills are of benefit but not required
- Strong communication capabilities
- A friendly, yet confident demeanor towards superiors, colleagues and external parties
- A robust, calm, and well-humored temper
What we offer...
- An exciting job in an innovative, growth-oriented enterprise with flat hierarchy and rapid decision-making
- Flexible working hours
- A fair and competitive compensation
- Excellent personal development opportunity in a dynamically growing company
- An inspiring working environment in a team that successfully combines seasoned industry experts with young high-potentials
Do you recognize yourself in this job profile? If yes, we are looking forward to your application by email including all relevant documents. Please also include the reference number below, your earliest availability and your salary expectations.
Reference Number: HR2021_006