To strengthen our dynamic and rapidly growing team we are looking for several In Vitro Diagnostics Assay Developers (w/m/d) (Clinical Chemistry) at the earliest possible convenience working full-time (40h/week).
The positions report to the COO.
What we expect of you ...
- Develop, adapt, and optimize enzymatic in vitro diagnostic (IVD) assays for measurements of defined metabolites in blood plasma on established clinical chemistry instrument platforms
- Plan, design, and conduct studies to establish performance characteristics of such assays
- Ensure documentation excellence in compliance with applicable quality standards leading to publications and regulatory filings
- Coordinate collaborative R&D projects with industry partners as well as CROs
- Play an active role in proposing and evaluating new technologies and platforms for IVD assays
- Be part of a newly formed team striving for operational excellence
What you offer ...
- Master / PhD in biotechnology, biochemistry, molecular medicine, cell biology, or a related discipline
- Professional experience in biopharmaceutical/biotech industry or a clinical laboratory environment; work experience in a regulated environment (e.g. ISO 13485; 21 CFR 820) is of benefit
- A proven research track record in cell biology, biochemistry, or molecular biology with a focus on physiology and/or metabolomics ideally in human diseases
- Relevant theoretical and practical experience in the development of biochemical assays
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Quick perception, ability to think analytically and creatively
- An independent, self-starting and structured work style with attention to detail focused on delivering results and solutions
- Very good oral and written language skills, either German or English; German language skills are of benefit but not required; basic English language skills are a must
- Strong communication capabilities and presentation skills
- Professional skills in the use of the software packages customary in the industry (including but not limited to MS Office)
- A friendly, yet confident demeanor towards superiors, colleagues and external parties
- A robust, calm, and well-humored temper
What we offer...
- An exciting job in an innovative, growth-oriented enterprise with flat hierarchy and rapid decision-making
- Flexible working hours
- A fair and competitive compensation
- Excellent personal development opportunity in a dynamically growing company
- An inspiring working environment in a team that successfully combines seasoned industry experts with young high-potentials
Do you recognize yourself in this job profile? If yes, we are looking forward to your application by email including all relevant documents. Please also include the reference number below, your earliest availability and your salary expectations.
Reference Number: HR2021_003